The introduction of new rolling stock onto a railway network can introduce new risks to existing infrastructure and fleet. Agonics specialises in large scale kinematic and structure gauge clearance investigations to assess new rollingstock designs and new asset placement.
Our advanced technologies provide answers in a timely manner so that the necessary modifications can be efficiently planned and executed. Regardless of the clearances issue you face we have the data, tools and expertise to assist.
We offer the following services:
- Design of data acquisition program
- LiDAR and imagery survey post processing and LiDAR analysis
- Clearances analysis against client vehicle outlines
- Structure gauge clearances reports
- Door stop at platform investigations.
For information on our services for Infrastructure Compliance Reporting for periodical measurement of railway infrastructure from LiDAR datasets, please click here: Infrastructure Compliance Reporting