Infrastructure Compliance Reporting
Many rail organisations see a role for the periodical collection and processing of high-resolution imagery and LiDAR across their networks to support engineering and regulatory compliance activities. However, to achieve success you will need the right data as well as process clarity.
Agonics works with leading rail agencies to translate complex rail engineering requirements into workflows that underpin their engineering compliance activities. We employ strict quality control processes and full requirements traceability to all our services.
Our Infrastructure Compliance Reporting services deliver periodical and customised services and reports on your infrastructure and rollingstock.
- Track centres clearances
- Platform height and offset studies
- Signal and Level Crossing Sighting Distances
- Vegetation Clearances
- Ballast profile measurement
- OHW height and stagger.
For information on our services for kinematic and structure gauge clearance assessments, please click here: Kinematic Clearances
By leveraging the speed and power of cloud computing we are able to integrate seamlessly with your existing maintenance and engineering practises so that your resources can focus on critical repair and inspection activities and spend less time on low value repetitive tasks. The added benefits are less time spent in the danger zone thus improving the safety profile for maintenance activities.
We offer customers a broad range of services to assist them with engineering compliance:
- Proof of concept studies and assessments
- Network wide LiDAR scanning and processing services
- LiDAR classification
- Survey control for improved location accuracy
- Customised reporting of acquired point cloud data to meet engineering and statutory requirements
- Integration with existing maintenance and engineering practices.